It covers the following libraries and frameworks:
- Telerik Kendo UI
- Web Components
It also addresses emerging landscapes and frontiers for the language:
- PhoneGap and Cordova
- Native mobile apps (shown below)
- Desktop apps
Telerik emerged in 2002 and has evolved to build UI frameworks and app development tools that 1.7 million developers love. They have more than 130,000 customers already.
Here are some of their key product offerings:
- Telerik DevCraft: .NET UI controls, reporting and developer productivity tools
- Telerik Platform: Complete cross-platform solution to design, build, deploy, manage, and measure all your mobile apps
- Sitefinity: Web Content Management and Customer Analytics for managing and optimizing digital experiences
- Test Studio: Intuitive and easy-to-use GUI test automation solution
You can read more Telerik customer stories, but here's a video of NASA using Telerik's tools in their Mars Mission Web App:
But let's return to the white paper.
The paper goes into detail about all of these major topics:
- The 2015 ECMAScript features to be considered the most critical in 2016
- The expectations for JS to JS transpilers’ popularity
- The future of some of the most talked-about third-party libraries
The white paper includes input from many of the key developers in the community to help gauge the progress and potential of some of these questions and the frameworks they revolve around. Some of these developers are the very authors of these frameworks, and some are implementers with a lot of experience on real-world projects.
Download the White Paper Now!
You'll be asked to provide your contact information so Telerik can keep in touch with you and keep you up to date:
When you complete the brief form, you should see this page as the PDF downloads to your machine:
Then, go ahead and start reading...
I do try to participate in the discussions below. If you have a question or topic suggestion for a future episode, please post a comment below or contact me on Twitter @reifman.
- All About AngularJS (Telerik)
- 5 Steps for Learning React Application Development (Telerik)
- Must-Know Techniques for HTML5 Responsive Design (Envato Tuts+)
- What's New in jQuery 3?
- AngularJS Developer Tools List
- An Elevator Pitch For React